Friday, May 05, 2006

The BBC likes to test us sometimes

Quiz me!
How does Uganda rate two questions? I feel that I am being denied nutty news from Chad, which was also always under-represented in questions about Big Brother Africa.
Bill burned out on the Ugandan questions, missing the second one for a mere 6. Too bad Bill.
I got a 3 because I haven't yet had enough coffee to get out of the box.

Bonus Questions:

What does "Get out of the box" refer to?
a)Creative thinking
b)A popular African reality programme
c)Something student protesters are refusing to do.
d)Start grabbing iPods and smashing them open to get at the sweet innards.

Ever Read Google News? It seems to be stuck in a rut for tech news and, while I know it is based on what is being linked instead of on editorial decisions, are we really that interested in iPods?
a)Yes, here try one and you will see.
b)No, but they are a good distration from what Google is up to.
c)You read Google News? No wonder you suck at the BBC Quiz every week.
d)Man, you got that right. Steve Jobs gets more coverage than Tom Cruise on Google.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lemony said...

Three. But I have had finals this week, and haven't had time to moor my airship or count bees. sigh.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

3.
I had to edit all comments for content. They'll be available in the director's cut of this blog.

9:10 AM  
Blogger MrFares said...

Hey Lenny, go chew it you fathead.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home