Friday, April 29, 2005

Even if you read the news did you retain anything?

Quiz me! A tough week. I read the paper and listened to the radio and still I guessed on all of these. Bill and I each got 4.
The secret to a pretty good guess is putting yourself in the situation. Ask yourself, "How would I protest this if I were a Ugandan? What might I value at $200,000? As Miss France how could I possibly get myself stripped of my title?"
I mean, it's France. It's not like I'm anglophonic or did not finish my wine. This is a really hard one since, as I am imaginging myself to be Miss France, I recall that all the possible answers were actual competitions in the pageant.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

3. And Mr. Fares' hints didn't help me at all.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4. "No, Sancho my friend, certainly not," said the duke, "for in the name of
Senor Don Quixote I confer upon you the government of one of no small importance that I have at my disposal."

"Go down on thy knees, Sancho," said Don Quixote, "and kiss the feet of his excellence for the favour he has bestowed upon thee."

That should be worth, oh, $200,000 at Sotheby's.

11:04 AM  
Blogger MrFares said...

My view of Antarctica is skewed by those as well. The 80's were hard on my outlook generally.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home