Thursday, August 17, 2006

Some kind of news rant- thwarted !

Clean your pipes too!
I had been planning a rant on a bunch of things I saw on the news and maybe a quiz. then I saw this and got all calm. I am no longer so upset about the following:
-
-Scientists agree to too many planets
-Boeing to discontinue ridiculously expensive "Internet on a plane" service after losing a bajillion dollars instead of just asking me.
-A judge has told the president to stop pissing on the constitution. The adminstration promises a strong challenge because it is evil.
-There is a new drug resistant bacteria whihc is reponsible for most infections these days. Try to not get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

Calmness does not override your obligation to provide a quiz. Quit slacking, rant-boy.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home