Thursday, August 11, 2005

Attention collectors

Pumpkin Smashed Steve stuck me back with one of my "clearance cocktail" finds and here it turns out it could be a collectible worth couples of dollars.
If you know me well enough to have me over, you know that I can't pass the clearance rack at a liquor store on the way without getting you a little something horrible. About two years ago I presented Steve with Bols Pumpkin Smash which looks like Orange Drink Concentrate but is really a very nice take on pie likker.
I am enjoying a Punkin Fizz tonight as a result but I may go down and mix up something with freezer chilled P. Smash and rice milk to enjoy while I watch the rest of the Red Green movie. Hey, it could be great.
unfortunately I am too late the genius as the Bols site is set up as if this venerable spirit never existed. It's a dang cool site anyway and I'll try not to hold this against the worlds premier source of Genever and the other sick sweet potables only the Dutch dare decant.
I had better start up my letter writing campaign for Phillips' SnoShoe Grog before it goes the way of the legendary, pre-mixed Brass Monkey.

It fits right in your pocket.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrFares said...

Looks like the cited Wasabi Smash has gone the way of Bols Diplodocus and NASA's funding for reusable orbiters.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home