Friday, September 03, 2004

I may not be hip but I am well informed, thanks to the BBC news quiz.


Quiz me! I got 2. I think I made some pretty game guesses, some right and others less so. I was not familiar with the bear story. That is one impressive bear and it makes one wonder if it was really a mere bear or something else. Something we haven't seen before that looks a lot like a bear. Something that knew that his freedom was vital to the mission. Something that apparently thought he could do better than the gorilla that busted out of Die Zoologisher Garten Berlin last month.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 right. Apparently that makes my knowledge base 'Not bad, but not as exciting as a pensioners' parachute leap.' Good to know. -Emily

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

2. I envy that bear's brains, and his dashing good looks.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4. I'm with the Nigerian Senate - I've struck for less. - Steve

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home