Friday, September 14, 2007

I get all of my news from other sources, it seems

Quiz me!

Bill got 7 "Mama mia!"

I got 2. I wonder if they mean dry or cooked?

Want to beat Bill? You'll need to get this extra credit question:

What term best describes the recent movie "Ultraviolet" which I was watching on the plane yesterday?
A) Lacking plot and focus
B) Sorely in need of a continuity director
C) Was it a Red bull ad? I don't really get the appeal of that stuff.
D) Half finished and still sitting in the DVD player.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

4. Dry, and shaken, not stirred.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cohen says: 3. And I wish that I had heard about family contact day in time to celebrate. Now I'll have to wait another year for sex.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One. Embarrassing. Certainly not worthy of participating in Family Contact Day. They should give a prize to whomever could come up with the best name...

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home