Friday, March 02, 2007

Celebrating your awareness of what the BBC calls news

Did you know the word ORANGUTAN translates to "The little man of the forest?" You did? That's not suprising. I believe that in the world of overexposed animal factoids this is second only to the revelation that the river otter is the Clown Prince of the animal kingdom.


Quiz me! The recording was Rock Blocked!
I got 4 and Bill got 6 saying that he was foiled by Japanese foodstuffs.
I assume that refers to the Ramen question. There is one question in there with a lot of zoo animals mentioned.

Snow.

7 Comments:

Blogger MrFares said...

CORRECTION: That shoud be "The PLAYFUL otter is the Clown Prince of the Animal Kingdom."
I apologise for the oversight and hope it did not create any inconvenience.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

2. Troll
Odd, usually their judgement of your performance is tied to the questions somehow. Was troll one of the zoo animals?

9:51 AM  
Blogger MrFares said...

so you finally got around to hooking up that webcam?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

Dude.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 6 as well, and was also foiled by Space Ram. And after I watched all those episodes of Iron Chef!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike: 3.
Now that I know his name was Momofuku , it seems so obvious.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Lemony said...

4. Baby animals are just soooo cute!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home