Friday, December 01, 2006

Never mix new radioactive elements with prehistoric creatures!


Quiz me!
I got 4. Thanks to Bill I know about Dunkleosteus terrelli and you should follow the link and learn about it as well. Unlike Bill I have keen insight into the minds of Danish officials and a vast knowlege of the ways of topless Danish women. As a result I got a 4.
Bill, despite his deficiencies, managed a superior 5.
Marie Curie did not participate in the quiz. She did discover Polonium. She did not discover it in Alexander Litvinenko, some British doctors did that. She discovered it in a lab environmnet similar to the illustration shown here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Wentz said...

2. I knew the fish, so on the rest I was a horrific 1 for 6 guessing.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike: 3. Sputum.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home