Friday, October 14, 2005

Nothing this week about Jamaican tourism campaigns of the 80s.

Quiz me! Not that there was anything in the news about "Come back, to Jamaica," but I hope this reminds you of that soothing, inviting voice.
This weeks quiz features some fantastic language and the Lagos question alone is worth the trip.
Bil got six, missing only the Al Jazeera question. I was swept up in a Carribean reverie and missed most for a mere three.

Today's hot headlines from my Cubicle-Weetabix from home supplanted by free parmesian cheese bagels- That Jamaican thing-Downtown worker renews driver license in 4.5 minutes on whim while walking through Gov't Center, new passport considered- Interoffice mail brings more of same- United Way Raffle coming up, watch for results-Hyenas considered

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What th...? Somebody musta rigged it. I guessed at every single one and ended up 7 'o 7. Gonna go get me a Powerball ticket before the juju wears off.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 ... not bad for wild guesses. Reminds me I need to get a haircut. - Mike

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home