Friday, February 13, 2004

More like Besucked
I saw the Harold Ramis remake of Bedazzled this week. Good lord did it suck. On every level.
Even with my expectations set to "really low" it stupefied me with it's inability to entertain It must have had fifteen writers who started with the premise that they'd done a pretty good job adapting Judge Dredd and who skipped watching the original and worked from the IMDB capsule to write the script. There was not one gag that was not DOA. I can't begin to hate this movie enough, hating it is keeping me from doing laundry.
While I am hating Brendan Frasier movies let me also save you the pain of viewing these turds:
Monkey Bone-Vomitous
Mummy II-Insipid
Dudley Do Right (which I haven't even seen)
George of the Jungle-Not as much insulting as vapid

I hear that Gods and Monsters was fantastic and I liked him in the bomb shelter one so all he needs is an Ian McKellen or Christopher Walken on board to make better movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home